lds scriptures on prayer

2 And I will tell you of the a wrestle which I had before God before I received a b remission of my sins. In addition to spiritual preparedness church.


Pin On Lds Church Quotes

1 Behold it came to pass that I a Enos knowing my father that b he was a just manfor he c taught me in his language and also in the d nurture and admonition of the Lordand blessed be the name of my God for it.

. Missionaries of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints LDS Church. And the words. Regular personal prayer regular study of the scriptures adherence to the law of chastity sexual purity adherence to the Word of Wisdom code of health and nutrition payment of tithing spiritual diligence and testimony of God.

3 Behold I went to hunt beasts in the forests.


Pin On Looky Loo


Pin On The Word Of God


Pin By Preach My Gospel On Doctrine And Covenants Doctrine And Covenants Comforting Scripture Pray Always


Pin On Churchy Stuff


Pin On Church


Pin On Inspiring Messages


Pin On Graphics And Quotes


Pin On Words To Live By


Pin On Lds

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel